We are a group of ex-Google technology entrepreneurs who spent the last 8 months building a new platform to help organisations scale their climate emissions down to zero. Our software helps businesses understand how and where they generate carbon emissions, and makes it easy to initiate effective change. Our flexible tracking API can be integrated into software that businesses already use to accurately measure and continuously monitor greenhouse gas emissions. Supported by meaningful data, organizations can then use the Climatiq marketplace to reduce their carbon emissions and offset the rest through high-impact projects.
We're based in Berlin and backed by renowned VCs and advisors in the climate-tech and software sector
This is an amazing time to join Climatiq. Be part of real, technology-driven change from the very beginning. Work with an amazing team and help build something meaningful.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer with a focus on 3rd party integrations to join the team. Reporting to the CTO, you are passionate about driving measurable, technology-driven change to tackle the climate crisis. We are looking for self-driven engineers who bring fresh ideas and are able to develop a product autonomously in a collaborative environment.
On a day to day basis, this means:
- Design, develop, and maintain integration flows for 3rd party software and other SaaS providers
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards
- Identify and develop design requirements for our API
- Develop and contribute to our Open Source API clients
- Work with Product and C-level on project priorities and deliverables
- Experience writing integrations based on REST APIs
- Genuine interest in the climate technology sector, sustainability, and a carbon-neutral economy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction
- Attention to detail, the ability to work in teams and collaborate
- Write well-structured, quality code that’s easily maintainable by others
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- SaaS and B2B software experience
- Experience building no/low-code integrations
- Experience releasing or contributing to Open Source projects
- Location: Berlin, or Remote within +/- 2 hours of CET timezone
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Hours: fulltime, flexible working hours
- Salary: competitive, including stock options
Climatiq is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team.